Sunday 3 February 2013

I didn't get around to posting yesterday as I was back in my home town having a get together with the girlies. I had a very enjoyable evening and it was great to catch up on all the news and also to finally meet my Goddaughters new baby girl Faith....she is beautiful! And to make the evening complete my Hubby and I were asked if we would be Faith's Godparents.

I did manage to get a couple of cards made today, one was a new home card for the daily challenge I take part in, the other was this one.

I love florals and this pretty sheet was again from www.craftsuprint.com. I added the pearls and the tiny gems to add a bit of sparkle and the senitment best wishes, but the sheet has lots of different sentiments to choose from, so would be suitable for most occassions.

No comments:

Post a Comment