Thursday 21 February 2013

I didn't get to post this yesterday as I forgot to take the photograph until around midnight and I was just too tired to be bothered (naughty me) so I thought I would show you today. I made this originally for the challenge over on Facebook, but I didn't realise I had missed the 2 buttons off and I couldn't find anywhere to put them, that I was happy with so I started again and made another card for the challenge.


The rose topper is from Kanban  and is designed to be torn around the edged so that it shows the coloured core, I've layered  that onto mat which I cut using the Spellbinders Maple Leaf square die. The paper is a sheet of 12x12, which was double sided with beautiful foiling on one side and embossing on the other, was one I had laying about loose so I can't tell you who it's produced by but it is stunning and the photo really doesn't do it justice. I cut the roses and leaves using the Marianne Chinese Rose, added a little ribbon from my stash and a silver foiled sentiment to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful design, Karen I love the way you have displayed the rose and your flowers and papers are fab.Vee xx

    ReplyDelete