Tuesday 12 February 2013

I'm very late posting my card for today as I had to go out and didn't get home till late, but I thought I would post it now. It's from the Card Creations Plus CD Reflections of An Edwardian Ladies, and I have to admit I haven't used this CD before, even though I have had it for ages.


The theme for the daily challenge that I take part in on Facebook was any dress, and I was automatically drawn to my Debbie Moore CD's, but I use them alot and thought it was time for a change. I printed out the sheets onto super smooth paper (even the card blank) as I find that sometimes by printing onto different card and papers can affect the colours and I wanted them to be the same. I mounted the card front on to a white card blank and the assembled the decoupage using glue gel. There were some very fiddly bits to cut around and I have to confess I just wasn't in the mood for it today, so I cut them off and added a little feather instead but I'm happy with the result. Thank you for looking and I hope you will return tomorrow for another of my crafty makes.

1 comment: