Saturday 9 February 2013

Today I only got one card finished and I cannot show you that because I'm not allowed to lol, so instead I'm going to show my make for the daily challenge I take part in. It was to decorate a letter of the alphabet and I had no idea where to even start, but after chatting to a friend that also participates in the challenge a few idea started to come to mind. I thought for a change I would make a hanging decoration and this is what I made.


I printed out the letter B to fit an A4 piece of card in the Docrafts Digital Designer and printed again but with the image reversed so that the back matches the front. I cut both out and attached a piece of ribbon between the pieces so that it can be hung. I cut the little ballerina decoupage out and layered it up and then attached this to the corner of the letter. I thought it needed a little something else, but wasn't sure what so I edged the letter with the holographic sequins to add some sparkle. I'm planning to give this to my Mum who's name is Brenda and who studied ballet when she was younger, I hope she likes it. Thank you for looking and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful once again Karen!.....Fabulous idea also, going to keep this on the pile of things I must do xx thanks again for sharingxxxx

    ReplyDelete