Friday 8 February 2013

Today's card was made using a kit, again from www.craftsuprint.com and was designed by the very talented Dawn Hill. I love these double picture pop out cards as they are quite simple to make, but I think they make very impressive cards.


The first part of the photo shows the front decoupaged image, the second the pop out in the middle. I think this design is great for those guys that like to D.I.Y. The kit comes with lots of sentiment options, I haven't added one to my card as I haven't decided who it will be for yet lol. Thanks for looking, and I hope you will visit again so I can show you some more of my crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic Father's Day or Male Birthday card Karen, always tough one's but this looks great! Will have to have a look at this for the men in my life. xx

    ReplyDelete