Friday 15 March 2013

I have missed a few days I know, just haven't been in a great place and my mojo has gone off and left me lol. I know all us crafters have days where nothing goes right and things don't turn out well...just seems to happen when you have things you need to get done! Anyway here is a card that I made for the challenge over at Mad Crafter's Giggles, this is the new group that was formally known as Craftymess. The theme was silhouette and I wasn't sure what I was going to do, I had several options open to me and I chose to use another sheet from Craftsuprint.


The sheets comprises of the main image, the topper and a couple of sentiments, so really not much to do to create a card, but I do really like it. I mounted the main image on the some silver mirror paper and then on to some back card, I added ribbon around the bottom and then mounted on to a white A5 card blank. I added the sentiment using 1mm foam tape and then the topper using 2mm foam tape, so that the topper overlays the sentiment. I added a few black gems to add a little sparkle and to finish it off, a very quick and easy, but pretty card I think. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. Karen , i like card with a black color .
    this is so pretty!

    i'll visit you again

    ReplyDelete