Saturday 9 March 2013

I was so tired and in so much pain yesterday that I didn't get to post my cards, so I thought I would catch up this morning. The cards I made yesterday were for the daily challenge over at Craftymess and the theme was vintage baby.

I used sheets from Craftsuprint and I couldn't decide whether to make the boy or girl, so I decided to make them both.






I printed the sheets on to smooth 160gsm paper and cut them out, then I matted the toppers on to some silver mirror paper and them coloured card. I mounted the decoupage using foam tape and added the card candy type centres to the flower. I think they are cute and I'm sure they would be well received by the recipient. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment