Tuesday 26 March 2013

Today I have some news I want to share with you all, I am now a member of the design team for LEJ Designs...how great is that!! I'm so chuffed to have been asked to join the team, and I only hope I can do the very talented Lindsay's designs the justice they deserve. My first project was either vintage or retro and I chose to go with the vintage theme.


I chose to use the Vintage Avenue Gentleman digital stamp and I coloured him using a combination of Tria Markers and Promarkers. The papers are from Making handmade Cards and were from the Perfect Gentleman kit which I got as a monthly download as a club member.I used a Sizzix framelits to cut him out and add the frame and the top hat and cane were cut on my Cricut Machine. I added black grosgrain ribbon and some black Card Candi to complete the card. Thanks for looking and please visit the LEJ Design Challenge Blog to see all the other design team members creations and take part, the digi jackpot for using a LEJ Design digi is 4 this week. Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll stop by again for more crafty makes.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant and such a great idea for a male card. Love the colours and the colouring is great :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous hun, love the colours and the top hats look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete