Tuesday 5 March 2013

Today I want to show you something again from craftsuprint that I have been meaning to make for ages, but I eventually got pushed into making it today so that I could help a friend out with the instructions. She asked me about constructing it, but I couldn't help as I hadn't made one before, so I set about  printing the 6 sheets needed, cutting it all out and having a quick read of the instructions myself before giving it a go.


This is the front view of the card when flat.






And this is what it looks like when opened. I found the whole kit very easy to put together and aside from all the cutting out it was very quick to assemble. I've chosen to use the Husband sentiment, but it comes with a wide choice and so would be suitable for many occasions. I think it looks great and I'm sure that whoever receives it will be very impressed with what is actually a very easy card to make. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again for more crafty makes.






2 comments:

  1. I love the front of this card Karen. Looks technical, you make it sound easy tho but for someone like me who is notoriously BAD at reading instructions I aint sure I would manage lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Tracy I couldn't believe how easy it was as it does look rather involved. But it's literally sticking the wings to the back panel, sticking the frame Togetherfor the wings to slide through and slotting the slider cut outs through their allotted slots lol xx

      Delete