Tuesday 19 March 2013

Today I wanted to show you a card using two of Debbi Moore's CD's. I used the shabby chic birds and also the new words of inspiration CD. I chose the sheets I wanted to use from the shabby chic birds, covered an A5 card blank with the backing paper and cut out and assembled the decoupage. I added 4 pearls to where faux ones with on the decoupaged topper and I also added some black felt trim across the card.






I mounted the decoupaged topper on to the card using foam tape and I had planned to add a die cut birdcage to the side, but once I had cut it out and placed it where I wanted it to go I didn't like the look of it, so I needed to find something to fill the gap. I received the words of inspiration CD the other day and really hadn't had a chance to look at it properly, but I decided it might have just what I was looking for and so that's where the sentiment topper came from. Thanks for looking and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment