Wednesday 17 April 2013

I should have posted this last night, but I have been having a major and much needed tidy up of the craft room, so it's later than planned. I made this for the vintage challenge over at the Mad Crafters Giggles group on Facebook and I rather like it to be honest. The kit is another from craftsuprint and comes from one of the free CD's.


I printed onto super smooth card and cut out all the elements, but I decided I didn't think it was sturdy enough and so I backed it onto some thin card to strengthen it, then I assembled it following the easy instructions, glittered the butterflies and I think it has turned out very nice. Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the backing as it really does look embossed. The shape and design of the card is fantastic and I love the image. I love your cards

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete