Tuesday 23 April 2013

LEJ Designs 50th Challenge-Mystical, Magical or Mysterious

Today sees the start of the 50th challenge over at LEJ Designs challenge bog, the winner will receive their choice of 4 digis from LEJ Designs with the second randomly drawn winner receiving a selection of goodies from UK Card Crafts.

For my card I used a combination of the Crafters Companion CD Boys & Girls and Lindsays beautiful unicorn digi which can be found here. I started with an 8x8 card blank and matted some gold mirror card and a piece of backing paper that was in my scrap box onto it. I printed the shaped castle card from the CD and using just the front section I cut it out and mounted this to the left hand side of the card front. I coloured the unicor using a combination of promarkers, sakura glitter pens and a gold paint pen and the cut him out and mounted to the right hand side of the card.







A few gems to the top corners and a sentiment that I had floating about and I think I have a great card for anyone that likes the mystical, magical or mysterious. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment