Saturday 13 April 2013

Today I want to show you a card I made from one of my favourite CD's. It's called Entwined and is from the A Touch Of Magic by Linda Ravenscroft. I love all of Linda's CD's and I adore this image.





My printer can be a little funny when printing borderless images, so I save the sheets as jpegs which an option you have with this CD and then printed it through Microsoft Paint. The design when printing out is designed so that the main image can be printed directly on to card for your card base, but I wanted to add a mirror card mat and so I used a plain white A5 card blank and just printed the sheets on to a 160gsm super smooth paper. I cut out all the images and layered up using 2mm foam tape. I used a glue pen to add the glitter highlights and I think the finished result is a beautiful card. Thanks for looking and I hope you'll pop by again for more crafty makes.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog.

    Moira xxx

    ReplyDelete