Tuesday 9 April 2013

Today sees the start of challenge 48 over at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog and the theme is show us your ribbons. The winner will receive their choice of 4 digi stamps from LEJ Designs and there is a jackpot of 6 digi's up for grabs too. Anyway on to my card, I chose to use Rose Image 1 for my project, which I coloured using my promarkers. I used an A5 white card blank onto which I mounted some gold mirror, then my backing paper whick is by K& Co.

I used a piece of plain deep red textured paper which was an off cut from my stash again matted on to gold mirror card and using 2 pieces of ribbon I placed them diagonally across the card strip to make a criss cross pattern. I add this across the card to break the design up a little and then cut the image out using my Sizzix oval dies and mounted the image on to gold mirror card scalloped oval die cut, the final touches were to add a little bow to the top of the mounted image and a die cut love sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the fun over at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog, and I hope you 'll stop by for more crafty makes.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant hun, I those gorgeous papers and the rich colours and the layout is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the elegant backing in that rich regal colour. Then there's that gorgeous image with the perfect colour matching and colouring. Stunning!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete