Tuesday 21 May 2013

Today see the start of challenge 54 over at LEJ Designs challenge blog and the theme this week is die cuts and punches. For my card I chose to use one of the coloured digis available from the LEJ Designs website, the one I chose is called Best Friend (coloured). I printed him out on to super smooth paper and I cropped it to fit the centre and my doily die. I printed a faux embossed paw print backing sheet that was on a cd in my vast collection (sorry I can't remember the name of it at the moment) and I matted this on to a piece of gold paper from Kanban and added a piece of ribbon around it before placing onto a 8" square card. I added a faux bow to the ribbon and then I placed the digi to the left hand side of the card.



I cut some bones on my Cricut and added these along the bottom of the card like a border, placing some flat and others mounted on foam pads to give some more dimension to the card and I stamped the sentiment "friend fur-ever" on another of the bones and added this to the top right-hand side of the card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the challenge. Don't forget the randomly chosen winner will receive 4 digis of their choice and the runner up will get some goodies from UK Card Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment