Tuesday 7 May 2013

Today sees the start of challenge 52 over at LEJ Designs blog and the theme for this challenge is summer's coming. The winner will win 4 digi stamps of their choice, with the randomly drawn 2nd entry winning some Dawn Bibby goodies too.

Summer for me means clear blue skies, hot sunny days with gardens full of beautiful flowers and lush green lawns to sunbathe on. I love the daisies you get growing in the lawn and as a youngster I loved to pick them and make daisy chains, so the natural choice of digi stamp for me to work with was the daisies which can be found over at LEJ Designs here.

I teamed it with a lovely topper from the Ooh La La Creations Watercolour Memories CD. I printed the daisy three times and cut them out, then I coloured from the centre with my Marvy La Plume pens using the cream yellow colour and I added gold glitter to the centre of the flowers.


I cut some backing paper which was again from the CD and added this to the front of an A5 white card blank, a piece of pale blue ribbon from my stash was placed across the middle of the card. I mounted the topper on to a piece of gold pearlised card and mounted it to the front of the card using 1mm foam tape. I thnen added three of the daisies along the bottom of the card and a foiled sentiment to the top for what I think is a pretty, summery card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment