Tuesday 30 July 2013

I should have posted this last night, but I was shattered as haven't been sleeping well...so I thought I'd post it now before going up to the craft room to get some work done. I made this card again for the daily challenge over at the Mad Crafters Giggles group on Facebook, the theme was butterflies.


I printed the sheet which is from Craftsuprint on to a 160 gsm paper and cut out all the elements. I matted the topper on to some gold mirror card and put this on to a 6" card blank, then I layered the decoupage using 1mm foam tape one I had shaped them. I highlighted the flowers and the butterfly with glitter and added the sentiment for what I think is a pretty card. Thanks for looking and I hope you will pop back soon for more crafty makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment