Sunday 1 December 2013

Seemacrafts Challenge

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Seemacrafts and the theme for this month is Christmas (of course lol). I decided I wanted to do something a little different from a straight forward card and so I chose to make a shaker card.

 I used a sheet from craftsuprint and printed it on to a 160gsm supersmooth card, cut out the base layer and mounted this on to a blank 8x8 card and then to the back of the shaker topper I stuck a piece of acetate using doublesided tape. I used a 3mm foam tape which I placed so that it wasn't visible, (ensuring that there were no gaps) and popped some courser glitter on the topper and then stuck the shaker topper over the top. I added a few gems and some card candi to the corners to for a quick, but lovely card.

LEJ Designs is sponsoring again this month and the winner can choose any three digi's available on the website. I hope you'll join in with the challenge and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment