Sunday 16 March 2014

JFF - Anthing goes

Today is the mid point of the monthly challenge over at Just For Fun and it's the turn of team B to show off their creations and I thought I would use something from one of the kits I've had for absolutely ages. I found this cute sheet in with my Kanban kits and decided I would use this one for the challenge.


I started with an 8x8" white card blank and I backed the matching backing paper also from the kit on to some plain pink card from my stash, which I then place on to the card, I placed the contrasting strip from the topper sheet across the center of the card and assembled the pyramid topper using 1mm foam tape and popped this to middle of the card.

I punched a couple of butterfly borders using a tonic punch, raised the little butterflies slightly and added a little pink gem and then positioned these top and bottom of the card. I die cut 4 little butterflies also by Tonic and layered them up for added dimension and added some matching pink gems to the body of the butterfly and popped these on the card, a little sentiment from my stash and I had a cute card that any little girl would love to receive I'm sure.







No comments:

Post a Comment