Wednesday 16 April 2014

Christmas Fun Challenge-card For A Man/Anything Goes

My second post for today sees the midway point in the April challenge over at Christmas Fun and the theme for this month is either a card for a man or anything goes, so pretty much anything you fancy really as long as it's Christmas related lol. I chose to go with a card for a man as I do tend to struggle with those and hey it's a challenge right?

I have had this CD since it was released but haven't used it before, but I bought it with the men in mind and so this was the perfect opportunity to put it to the use it was intended.






So I started by printing off the topper, and 2 contrasting papers onto white lightweight card and then a piece of white A4 card which I scored at the half way point and then again in half on one side to get the fold back section. I cut out the topper, layering circle and the scalloped circle using dies and also a matching layering circle and a smaller white circle for the inside of the card and I cut some mats from the same red card for layering the backing paper on to before mounting this to the card. I added some snowflake again cut in the red card and card candi to the center of these and the plain circle to the inside for the sentiment.

I hope you will join in with the challenge and I'll look forward to showing you another project next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment