Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter Chick

Today I want to show this cute little box that I made on the Cameo machine using a file from the Silhouette Store, it's by Snapdragon Snippets and it can be found here.


I started of by cutting all the parts out on the Cameo Machine using American Crafts card stock and then assembling them following the instructions given on the website here. I used the strong red double sided tape for the body and wet glue for all the other parts as I find this holds stronger. I chose not to add the ribbon which is optional and I also used little black pearls for the eyes rather than the card layers, but I love the finished item I have to say.

I found certain parts a little fiddly, but that could well have something to do with my fat fingers lol, and having made one I would probably change the order of assembly to suit me next time, but he goes together very well.

I am entering this in to the Cameo With Carley Challenge Blog-Cute or Whimsical


No comments:

Post a Comment