Wednesday 16 April 2014

Just For Fun April Challenge-Easter

Today sees the midway point in the Easter themed challenge over at Just For Fun and I decided I wanted to make something fun to fit the theme. I have recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine and I am totally in love with it, so I thought it would be good to make up one of the many fabulous designs that are available in the store.

I chose to use a design by Snapdragon Snippets because I thought it was a fun design and very cute.


 I started by resizing the design to the full length of A4 card stock and I cut the main card shape in bright yellow card, I then cut the main body and the decoupage layers of the bunny in kraft card and the white belly and tail using an off cut of card from my bits box. I chose to cut the 'Happy Easter' in red card along with his bow. I then proceeded to put him together, using foam pads for the decoupaged pieces and for some height to the sentiment and I added the gem to his bow and a black pearl for his eye to finish.

I hope you will join in with us, and that you enjoyed my project for this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment