Tuesday 29 April 2014

Ladybug Kitty

Today I want to show you this cute card I made using my Cameo machine for my Great Niece's Birthday next month. Keira will be 6 and is Hello Kitty crazy so I wanted to find something I could make using Kitty especially for her.




I came across this free cutting file on the September Ninth blog and the file can be found here and instantly thought it was ideal for Keira's Birthday card, so I cut out two of the base pieces in black so that I could score and join them together so the card would stand and I cut the rest of the pieces out in the appropriate colours (the pieces are actually shown in the necessary colours on the actual cutting file for reference for ease of use).

I layered the pieces up using the photo on the blog as reference to make sure I popped them in the right places (was very easy to do) then I added the little red bow around the flower, the little wooden ladybug which I had in my stash and a few little gems to add a little sparkle for a very quick but oh so cute card which I'm sure Keira is going to love.

I am entering this in to the Cameo With Carley Challenge Blog-Cute or Whimsical

No comments:

Post a Comment