Tuesday 1 April 2014

Seemacrafts April Challenge

Today see the start of the April challenge over at Seemacrafts and the theme for this month is vintage. I have been trying to use some of the stash I've had for ages and cam across this topper in one of my folders, so I have no idea where it originated, but I thought it was lovely.






I started with an 8x8 white card blank and found the piece of lilac backing paper in my stash which I lightly distressed around the edges using a tattered rose ink pad. I mounted the topper on to some silver mirror card and then on to some lilac cardstock which I found in my bits box. Some lilac ribbon, card candi and a few roses were added for the finishing touches.

Seema is running a competion to see if you can tell her who has used one of her digital stamps on their project this month, with a prize of 3 digital stamps of your choosing, the winner of this months challenge will receive 4 digital stamps of their choice so I hope you will join in with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment