Wednesday 13 August 2014

Delicious Darkness August Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi everyone, sorry I have been missing lately but I've not been well and I've had lots going on in my personal life....but I'm back and with fab news too!!

As you can see by the badge proudly displayed on the side bar I am now a member of the Delicious Darkness design team, and I'm very excited to be working with Teri's fabulous digital images.

I'm new to the 'dark' side, so I'm both excited and also a little nervous...and I hope I do the images the justice they deserve.....and so on to my first project.


So I started with an A5 white card blank to which I added so silver mirror card and backing paper from a Debbi Moore CD. I chose to use Angel Of Death for my main image, which I've coloured using flex markers in the shades of antique white, cool grey 1, powder blue and sorbet and I mounted firstly on to black card and then the same silver mirror card as the backing paper.



I also used Tombstone 4 and  Pile o' Bones and added these using foam tape to add some dimension. along with some vine corners which I cut using Spellbinder dies.



I do hope you like my first project and that you will join in with us over at Delicious Darkness Challenges. There are a few simple rules to follow of course which are laid out for you to see below:

1: You may enter any type of papercraft creation but it MUST be a dark/gothic/alternative creation.

2: You can combine your entry with any other challenges that you wish.

3: ONLY ONE ENTRY per person please
(unless using Delicious Darkness images - see 4 below).

4: Although there is no need to use Delicious Darkness images, but if you DO (and we'd love it if you did!) , you can enter more than once (with your Delicious Darkness images that is) for more chances to win prizes!

5: Your entry MUST be your own work.

6: Your entry must be a new creation, no back-links to older posts please!
7: You MUST include a direct link back to the Delicious Darkness Challenge.

8: Most importantly - have fun!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back again soon to see some more of my creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment